Brighter Friendships: A Place for Everyone!
Life-Long Assistance For Individuals With Autism
Individual Specialized Support
- One-on-one 60 minute therapy session with one of our highly trained therapists
- Support is delivered in person or remotely via teleconference
- Tailored to the individual we are supporting
Specialized weekly support for issues with Remote Learning and Behavior.
Group Interactive Therapy
- Small group sessions with an emphasis on collaboration and social skills practice
- Monthly sessions where participants are encouraged to work collectively
- Group activities include kite making and flying, box fort building, and much more
Monthly support for Behavioral, Remote Learning, and Social Skills issues.
Group Remote Learning Support
- Brighter Friendships is an online game that engages students on the social platforms they frequent (Instagram, Facebook, etc.).
- The game consists of daily challenges given via social posts where groups work on the challenge in a group chat with therapist supervision and support.
- During the group sessions participants playing the game are awarded prizes for completing the online challenges.
Daily support for Remote Learning issues and Social Skill Development.
TO GET THE SUPPORT YOU NEED TODAY!
Who We Are
Brighter Future Charity is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization devoted to enriching and empowering the lives of youth, adults and families within the Autism Community. We promote and foster inclusivity for all and believe everyone has a gift to share with the world. Share a Smile and Make a Friend
We serve all ages and abilities and each of our programs and services promote our Five Foundational Pillars of Brighter Future Charity
The Five Foundational Pillars of Brighter Future Charity define our values and goals for our organization and community! These pillars are part of our organizational core values and are incorporated into our website, our programs, our support services and our community.
— Grow Social Skills
Work with you and your family member to create and clearly define manageable social goals. Our participants learn what specific behaviors look like and practice the behaviors while receiving positive feedback and reinforcement.
— Increase Self-Esteem
Learn to see themselves in a positive way by working with our coaches. They discover and develop their strengths, gifts, and talents to create a healthy self-image. Then, they practice presenting themselves in more positive ways through shared experienced in the community.
— Make New Friends
Help participants to create, grow, and maintain friendships. Coaches help participants to grow interpersonal skills required to foster healthy and longer lasting friendships.
— Real Life Practice
Work on both professional and social interactions in a real community-based, safe environment with continual support from our coaches and staff.
— Foster Professionalism
Learn to work with others in respectful ways. They learn to recognize the needs of others in professional settings and respond accordingly. Our students practice real-life professional interactions within their local communities.
— Set and Achieving Goals
Take responsibility for their own goals. They work with coaches to define their goal, along with the steps necessary to achieve his or her specified goal. Participants then execute these actions with the support of the coach.